1. A basket full of sunshine,
A house full of joy.
What could be sweeter,
Than a new baby boy.
2. A wee bit of Heaven drifted down from above,
a handful of happiness, a heartful of love.
Helen Steiner Rice
3. A baby is nature's way of giving the world another chance
4. There is only the miracle of this moment.
It is a gift.
5. A baby is God's opinion that life should go on.
6. Heaven lies about us in our infancy.
7. Sweet blessings from above, babies fill a home with love
8. When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan
9. Babies are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
10. A new baby changes all your priorities
11. Babies are a link between angels and men.
12. Nothing is more precious than a baby’s laugh.
13. A home gets happier by the minute when there’s a precious baby in it.
14. In a baby’s touch you feel the gentle miracle of love
15. There’s only one pretty baby in the world, and every mother has it.
16. What joy comes into your heart when a baby comes into your world.
17. A baby helps us see the world through eyes of bright new wonder
18. A Baby is a bit of stardust blown from the hand of God!
19. A baby is a gift of love
20. Never knew all my hope and dreams would come in such a small package.
21. Nothing's as precious, or brings so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above.
22. A new bundle of joy, is it a girl or a boy?
23. A brand new baby boy to fill our lives and hearts with joy!
24. A sweet new little baby girl, to bring happiness into our world!
25. The hands in the cradle rule our world.
26. We've waited so long for this special day, for a child of our own to be sent our way.
27. There's only one pretty baby in the world and everybody has it.
28. Never let a baby know you are in a hurry.
29. Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you get all wet.
30. Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful than you ever dreamed. - Charles Osgood